Coffee Table Books

Started by Anna Karina, August 04, 2014, 05:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Karina

Please tell me you like my coffee table books.

I tried to make this as "college" as possible.

Oh god, please tell me you like my coffee table books.

Oh my god.

Anna Karina

Anna Karina

Also, holy shit, the cheapest price for my Vania book is $289 on Amazon. :o

avivatigerlily

it isn't great but i'll probably never actually get to own a gun if i keep living here. so.

rabbit

maybe my favourite ... comes with a really, really great live CD too.
now if only i had room for a coffee table...

EDIT: yikes big pic

tenderfoot_blues

That Elliott Smith book is great.

Right now I have an Elvis photo book, three issues of Tape Op, and two novels I'm reading on my coffee table. Usually its just whatever book(s) I'm currently reading.
LoganTheCheese, ya'll.

lindsey

Semi

Karl Marx - Das Kapital.

Or Robert Franks The Americans.
I play accordian/guitar and sing together with my girlfriend who plays ukulele in our band Lagom, we sing songs about the internal contradictions of capital and watching Rupauls Dragrace.

jerkemy

pronetoaccidents

this reminds me of the seinfeld when kramer wants to make a coffee table book about coffee tables.

and thanks brett for introducing me to Vania.. If i had the money i'd go right right now (8:00 a.m. sunday morning) and get a full sleeve of their work. it's so awesome)
as for my favs..

i had a bunch of coffee table books but i sold em all to used bookstores when i was fucked and hungry. i do like this one though so i held unto it..

really cool early 70s zine that had a semi-comic format in a way but was more like a homage to the culture that the writers/artists grew up in before punk, you know mad magazine and whatnot
Though lovers be lost love shall not.

IMAWRAETHTHU

life is a coffee table book...

...life is a coffee table book about coffee tables...
WHOEVER YOU ARE, WHATEVER YOU DO, WHERE EVER YOU ARE, YOU DON'T DESERVE ABUSE!!!

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

BagginSagginBrian

pronetoaccidents

Though lovers be lost love shall not.