talk about sandwiches in this thread

Started by Irrelevant Facts, June 10, 2014, 02:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irrelevant Facts

hatmoose

the only sandwich i eat is hummus, avocado, and bagel sandwiches i can't go back to that other stuff

has anyone ever endeavored to put a burrito in between two pieces of bread
ask me about my high score

AaronTheCabe

Quote from: hatmoose on June 10, 2014, 02:33:07 PM
the only sandwich i eat is hummus, avocado, and bagel sandwiches i can't go back to that other stuff

god that even reads like it tastes soo good!
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back breakfast

Phitney

Lately my sandwiches have just been hummus and pickles. It's pretty damn delicious

ramblinrabble

Pwoink

Oh man, speaking of pickles in sandwiches, I got introduced to peanutbutter and pickle sandwiches! I prefer one slice of bread, crunchy peanutbutter, and crispy pickles like Claussen. It gets your salts back in ya, it's filling, and it doesn't have a right to be as tasty as it is! What with sandwiches having no rights at all in our society.

Rapture Ready Blowhard

Anyone else on the board a Chris Gethard show fan?  Every year on the night before Thanksgiving, they have something called Sandwich Night, where the entire hour-long show consists of watching people in a TV studio make and eat sandwiches.  It's amazing and somehow not boring.

Initwiththealiens

Quote from: hatmoose on June 10, 2014, 02:33:07 PM

No but that sounds amazing and I wanna try that now